Your new company
Our client is a dynamic AIM-listed property investment and advisory firm based in the West End of London. They provide advice on property fund and asset management, investment broking, valuations, rating and developments across the UK.
As well as working for some of the largest banks in the world, they also value several multi-million pound commercial and residential property portfolios for high-net-worth clients.
Your new role
You will be a Graduate / Newly Qualified Surveyor sitting within the Valuations team. As well as gathering comparables, writing reports and uploading them to the banks' systems, you will also be getting involved with business development and client meetings and will have a clear route for progression to Senior Surveyor and beyond.
There will also be support from the company in getting you through the final part of your APC as they are able to provide valuable experience in Valuations as well as Asset Management.
What you'll need to succeed
- An RICS accredited degree
- Ideally 1 year+ of APC experience or recently qualified MRICS
- Some Valuation experience, ideally for secured lending, accounts, and development purposes
- Knowledge/experience/interest in the main commercial sectors (office, retail, industrial etc.), residential property and alternative sectors such as medical/healthcare, student housing and retirement living.
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office packages and ideally some experience using Argus Enterprise and Argus Developer
- Attention to detail and is comfortable with thorough report writing and data analysis.
- Good communication, interpersonal, administrative, organisational & time management skills to meet deadlines
What you'll get in return
- Basic salary: £25,000-£35,000 (dependent on experience)
- Car allowance (on qualification)
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday p.a.
- Statutory Pension
- Private Healthcare
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.