A consultancy focused on the high end construction market, are seeking a Quantity Surveyor or a Quantity Surveyor looking to step up into a Senior Quantity Surveyor role as they look to increase their London team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a team of 15 Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers who work across UK and International projects, assisted by their middle east office.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside the Partners and Associate Quantity Surveyors, the Quantity Surveyor shall work on a mixture of hospitality, commercial, and residential projects within London.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will enjoy working on creative projects and be keen to take on both pre and post contract roles.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified and working towards MRICS, or MRICS
- pre and post contract experience
- Hotel, Education, Residential, or Commercial project experience
- Experience working within a Quantity Surveying consultancy
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable taking projects from inception to completion
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Prestigious and exciting projects
- Professional membership fees
- APC and career focused training
- Pension scheme
- Mobile and laptop
- Car allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Project Quantity Surveyor / Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant