A multi award winning construction consultancy are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Employer's Agent as the Partners look to expand a young and innovative team.
The Assistant Surveyor's Role
Based out of the consultancy's Kent/South London office, the successful Assistant Surveyor will carry out a varied role including both Employers Agent and Quantity Surveying role on both residential and education projects.
Daily, the successful Assistant Surveyor shall assist on all pre and post contract roles, as well as undertaking administrative duties on new build residential developments.
The Assistant Surveyor
- Hold a RICS accredited degree, or on the apprenticeship scheme
- 12+ months surveying or employer's agent experience
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- Basic pre or post contract experience
- Driving licence
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 24 days leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- 1st class APC training
- Education and training costs
- Car allowance / Travel expenses
- Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Employers Agent / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Contract Administration/ Surveyor / Cost Management