An international Cost Management consultancy has won several new projects around the Oxfordshire area and thus, are seeking a professional Quantity Surveyor.
Working out of the Oxford office, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be heavily involved in delivering pre and post contract services on a mix of client accounts within the education, health, and residential sector.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a young, sociable, and progressive Cost Management team who receive in house APC training, award winning projects, and tailored career progression.
The Quantity Surveyor - Requirements
- Based in or around Oxford
- A successful track record of taking projects from inception to completion.
- UK, cost consultancy/pqs experience
- Good communication skills
- Degree qualified
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Job security
- Professional membership fees
- career progression towards Associate
- Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Cost Management / Surveying / Construction / Cost Consultant / Project Quantity Surveyor