Park Avenue are currently working with one of my long-standing clients in the East Midlands who are looking for an Interim Senior Estates Surveyor to join their Commercial Property Team.
As an Interim Senior Estates Surveyor, you will be working with the property and estates team, being responsible for the council's commercial property portfolio undertaking all general practice and estate management responsibilities on a daily basis.
Duties in the role
- Rent Reviews
- Service Charge Management
- New Lettings
- Lease Renewals
- General Estate Management duties on the councils commercial property portfolio and identify areas for potential developments.
Key Experience Required:
- Hardworking and punctual individual and be able to efficiently work in the Estates Team.
- Previous experience in Estate Surveying, Rent Reviews, Lease Reviews, and Valuations, preferably with Local Authority experience.
- Education to Degree level or equivalent in property-related discipline and ideally be MRICS qualified.
The position will be for an initial 3-6 month period with scope for rolling extension.
The contract will pay roughly £300-£350 via Umbrella Per Day inside IR35.
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben at Park Avenue Recruitment. (Ben@park-avenue.co.uk)
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.