The successful applicant will be working collaboratively with team members and peers through a range of development opportunities and initiatives at all levels of the organisation to progress within the business whilst developing your career.
This London based Developer (part of a larger international real esate group) has a number of development sites throughout London and the SE and will be growing exponentially over the next five years with liveability and sustainability at the core of every project. The Group's developments have won numerous awards over the years and will continue to invest in large mixed-use urban regeneration projects with a current development pipeline of over 6,000 residential units and several significant financial deals under its belt.
Taking ownership of key activities and assisting with driving high performance from a team are key elements within the role so this applicant must possess a willingness to take on new workstreams and proactively develop personal skillsets.
- Assisting with the management of a multi-disciplined external consultant team through RIBA Stages 1-3 on large mixed-use urban regeneration projects.
- Working closely and collaboratively with the internal project team.
- Planning - A solid understanding the UK planning process.
- Assisting with the management of the engagement of key stakeholders to bolster support for the project within the local community.
- Working closely with the finance team in the preparation and monitoring of the financial appraisal against Business Plan.
- Working closely with the external project team and liaising with external bodies in preparing the planning application.
The ideal candidate will be qualified or working towards a RICS Qualification. Good experience within a residential or mixed-use developer and a proven track record of involvement with complex developments is required. Private residential / BtR experience would be beneficial but not essential and this position would suit a highly motivated land individual with a strategic and innovative approach.
The role itself offers a competitive salary, bonus, along with the opportunity to work in a project-based, collaborative team environment focused on delivering sustainable development initiatives throughout London.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and possess the requisite experience highlighted above, then please send your CV to Dan Kavanagh