Associate Quantity Surveyor – PRP
PRP is an interdisciplinary design-led practice providing architectural, master planning, urban design, sustainability, landscape and project management services. With over 55 years’ experience and more than 100 awards, we have an exemplary track record in the design and delivery of homes and places of varying scale, complexity and diversity.
We are recruiting an Associate Quantity Surveyor for our thriving Development Consultancy team based at our London studio. PRP’s Development Consultancy team have expertise in providing services that relate to the full lifecycle of a building or development – from design through to the construction, occupation and refurbishment stages.
The Associate QS will head up our existing team of cost consultants in delivering pre and post-contract services for private and public sector clients, and will be crucial to growing our business and winning future work.
Candidates will need to be MRICS and able to demonstrate the following:
• Strong estimating skills.
• Contract documents preparation experience.
• Contract administration experience.
• Technical understanding of housing construction.
• Excellent attention to detail, and a drive to deliver high quality work.
• Private sector housing QS experience.
• Social housing sector QS experience.
• A clear understanding of client and contractor commercial drivers.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong professional client relationships and identify opportunities for improvement.
Salary and benefits are competitive.
To apply, please send your CV to: Recruitment@prp-co.uk
Please use reference: PRPLON_QS
PRP is an equal opportunities employer.