Senior Estates Surveyor £350/day (Inside IR35)
Contract Term: 12 months
My government body client is seeking an Estates Surveyor on a 12 month interim contract.
Location: Remote but must be willing to commute to East Sussex when required.
Responsibilities and skills:
- In-depth understanding and application of planning, property and compensation legislation and compulsory purchase procedures.
- Provide advice on land and compensation matters to minimise project risk and compensation liabilities. Negotiating access to land, securing appropriate interests and settling compensation claims.
- Manage a diverse land and property portfolio including property management, valuation and landlord and tenant issues to ensure sustainable land use.
- Knowledge of current legislation and best practice to enable you to provide specialist advice as part of integrated teams.
- Confident communicator, able to engage professionally, efficiently and effectively with internal and external customers through good networking skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Experience of general practice surveying, including: lease renewals, rent reviews, landlord and tenant
- Have a RICS qualification (MRICS or FRICS) with a background in estate management
- Be a qualified surveyor
- Maintain active membership with RICS
If you are interested, please send your most up to date CV to Kiera Green by email email@example.com