I am working with a local authority in South Yorkshire who are looking for an Interim Estates Surveyor to join their team on a 6-month contract, with the potential to be extended.
Duties in the role:
- Completing rent reviews, lease renewals and general day-to-day estates management
- Providing trustworthy and reliable feedback to the council
- To support the Lead Manager with asset management of the Council's commercial property estate to meet the needs of the Asset Management plan.
- To undertake inspections to ensure that all properties leased, licensed or covered by any other occupational agreements relating to commercial tenants are compliant with HSE legislation
- Continually work to raise standards, support excellent service delivery, and ensure compliance with all council policies, procedures and legislation.
- To, where necessary, take budgetary responsibility for specific budgets or areas of work.
- To Increase asset value (both social and commercial) and income maximisation through proactive, value add asset management initiatives across the property portfolio.
- To manage case load effectively, work at pace and deliver high quality customer service.
Experience working in or for a local authority
If this role is something that interests you, don't hesitate to get in touch with Alicia Gristwood on 0203 976 1518 or via email at email@example.com
Alternatively, if this role is not suited to you but you're looking for a new position, feel free to get in touch for a discrete conversation about your career and future.