A Leeds based Quantity Surveying practice are now seeking an organised, committed, and experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor, who can take on the role as the Associate Director.
The Associate Director Role
Based in Leeds, the Associate Director, will be supporting a small but strong team of Quantity Surveyors and have the sole responsibility of driving projects and the team's performance forward.
The Quantity Surveying practice currently have a strong pipeline in Student Accommodation, Residential, Retail and Education.
Additionally, you will support.
- Initial hands on with cost plans etc
- Producing processes for the business
- Communicating with the key clients and Directors/Partners
The Associate Director
- BSc/MSc Quantity Surveying
- MRICS would be ideal
- 10+ years' experience
- Experience with leading small teams
- Business Development skillset
- Ability to drive Quantity Surveyors
- Strong instinct
- Broad project experience
- £60,000 - £70,000 salary
- Opportunity to lead from the front
- Director support
- 25 days annual leave
- Strong pension scheme
- Healthcare package
- Drive teams forward
- Push projects over the line
- Exposure into new clients across the Yorkshire region
If you are a proven Senior Quantity Surveyor, who is looking for their next opportunity or an established Associate Director considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
Associate Director | Quantity Surveyor | Consultancy | Quantity Surveying | MRICS | Leeds