A luxury, residential Developer are seeking an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor to play a leading role within their close knit team based around the Woking/Guildford area.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside the Commercial Director, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will deliver and work across an array of new build residential projects up to £10m.
Day to day, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will carry out all quantity surveying duties including:
- sub-contractor procurement, material procurement, delivering client monthly reports, cash flow reports and final account forecasts.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
A unique opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on award winning, highly prestigious projects within an extremely sort after sector. The role also offers the chance to put your stamp on the Quantity Surveying team.
- Degree qualified
- Comfortable commuting around Surrey
- Prime residential, project experience
- Consultancy, contractor, or developer background
- Client facing and ambitious
- £55,000 - £70,000
- Car allowance
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong career progression
- Phone and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Manager / Project Quantity Surveyor