Joshua Robert Recruitment are excited to be working with one of the UK’s largest and most successful Property Management business’. Their Property management team looks after over £12bn of commercial property across their UK offices. The company works on behalf of fund managers, REITs, private equity groups and foreign investors helping to ensure their assets work harder, delivering higher returns and better performance. The organisation are growing and over the last 12 months have added some of the best, most dynamic property managers around to their already first class team.
An opportunity has arisen within the Scottish team for a Surveying Executive / Property Assistant to support a team of surveyors and facilities managers, assisting in the preparation of client reporting, service charge budgets and reconciliations, reading leases, helping with site inspections and also helping the team implement new initiatives across the portfolio. The Role:
- Reading leases and documents and completing computer input forms relating to new leases, amendments, updates, terminations etc.
- Assisting in the preparation of service charge budgets and reconciliations.
- Assist in answering tenant correspondence and queries.
- Ensuring the different systems and databases are up to date.
- Organising property inspections and dealing with follow ups through to works being completed.
- Arranging and where appropriate attending occupier meetings, taking and issuing minutes/action points.
- Report writing covering scheduled and ad-hoc client, occupier and internal business reporting.
- Arranging, monitoring and following up on insurance inspection works.
- Document control.
- Organise the mobilisation of site works in collaboration with the surveyor.
- To work collaboratively and effectively with facilities managers, building managers, client accountants, credit control, purchase ledger and treasury to deliver an excellent, quality service.
- Running and being responsible for certain projects to assist the team.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of the property sector. Able to read and understand Leases and other legal documents, to hit deadlines, targets and KPI’s on all tasks assigned to them. Excellent IT skills particularly in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel. In Return:
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary up to £30,000 along with the opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities. You will be part of a team where you really matter, working for a company committed to engaging with and developing all employees. For more information, please contact Lee Tiff on:0121 582 firstname.lastname@example.org