NATIONAL PROPERTY CONSULTANCY
London | Alternative Living team | Associate
Competitive plus Bonus & Benefits.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Associate to join their highly successful Alternative Living team as they seek to grow and continually enhance the consultancy and agency services offered their clients.
Whilst the pandemic has brought its challenges to the “living” sectors to different extents, it has also highlighted the importance of where and how we live, across all age groups and demographics. With the work/life balance under the spotlight, there are many new opportunities for the Living Sectors to expand into. Suburban single–family housing and town centre retirement rental accommodation are two such examples. At the same time, demand for purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) and high-density multifamily units in urban areas (BTR) is also continuing to grow.
Our client’s vision is to “to be the best property advisory business for clients with Planning and Development challenges” The Alternative Living sector (planning and development led) sits right at the heart of their strategy.
The growth of our client’s Alternatives Living offer is, therefore, a key objective of the firms' evolution strategy and the aim is to become a market leading adviser in the “Living” (bed space) sector.
The team has a strong focus on services around land agency, consultancy / advisory and investment consolidating recognised market leading expertise in BTR, PBSA / Co-living, Family Housing, and Senior Living and plans to grow market share through the expansion of their development and planning advisory.
The role will offer the right candidate a great career opportunity to work within a strong and growing department, with the opportunity for meaningful future advancement in a successful partnership. The team is a group of friendly, individual people, all with a passion to succeed and expand our business further.
This is an exciting role for an experienced, consultancy led professional to join a team of 6 members with a remit to focus on BTR, alongside Student Accommodation, Co Living, Single Family Housing and Senior Living focusing on consultancy and valuations.
The role would include interfacing with a variety of private, developer and institutional clients. The team sits within wider Housing Sector which continues to be a key sector for our client.
The successful candidate will be dealing in large scale development and consultancy transactions. This is an excellent opportunity to build on the team’s existing relationships and to leverage from an existing pipeline of instructions across the residential asset classes.
We would like the successful candidate to further develop the valuations and consultancy business within the “living” sector and provide input into analysing potential new / emerging markets like senior living. This opportunity would suit someone highly motivated to develop their career, with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
This is a burgeoning sector which offers the candidate the opportunity to grow as the sector does and as a result the role offers the successful candidate a strong career path in one of the most exciting areas of the market which is in need of new and specialised talent.
Day to Day
- To build strong business relationships both internally and externally.
- To work and transact with developer and institutional clients on existing investment and development opportunities.
- Formulate and deliver presentations with confidence and excellent attention to detail.
- Research, analyse and present market data.
- Understand how wider macro-economic trends affect the markets we operate in.
- Willingness to get involved in all aspects of the wider department and evidence good team working skills is a necessity.
- Be able to produce written reports to a highly professional quality;
- Be competent at using Argus Developer;
- Additional skills in cash flow modelling would be an advantage.
- MRICS Qualified.
- Strong analytical and excel modelling skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team player, self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with clients and form long standing relationships.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Passion to deliver high standards of work.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of us will get back to you.
VARNOM ROSS - LOOK NO FURTHER. ⬛⚫