My Local Authority Client based in North Yorkshire are currently looking for an interim Senior Estates Surveyor on a 9 month contract. They are happy to consider Surveyors who can work remotely but you will be asked to conduct Surveys in person on an ad hoc basis across the contract.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage a diverse land and property portfolio including property management, lease renewals, rent reviews, and landlord and tenant issues.
- Knowledge of current legislation and best practice to enable you to provide specialist advice as part of integrated teams.
- Confident communicator, able to engage professionally, efficiently and effectively with internal and external customers through good networking skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Have a RICS qualification (MRICS or FRICS) with a background in estate management
- Local Authority experience is not a must to be considered for this position.
If you are interested, please send your most up to date CV to Edward Hatcher by email email@example.com