An established and multi disciplinary practice, who provide high quality and recognised APC support, are now looking for a professional Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The Quantity Surveyor will be based in Birmingham and will have the opportunity to work on a myriad of projects, including Stadiums, Hotels, High End Residential and Commercial use buildings.
The Quantity Surveyor
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
- PQS experience would be beneficial
- Minimum of 24 months Quantity Surveying experience
- Open to learning
- Motivated and Confident
- Determined to make your mark
You will have opportunities within the Infrastructure, Retail, Commercial and Residential sectors.
Duties will include;
- Cost Planning
- Beginning to manage own projects
- Support key clients
- Employers Agent opportunities
- £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on distance through APC)
- 25 days annual leave
- High class APC support
- Pension scheme
- Professional membership fees
- Car allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bonus structure
- Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor | Birmingham | RICS | Quantity Surveying | PQS | Cost Management