Woodhouse Property Recruitment have been exclusively engaged to hire a Surveyor to join the London office of a real estate investment trust. The business currently has over 500 properties under management valued at over £2.5bn. You will be joining a team who manage the REIT’s rent review and valuation activities, in addition the team will provide portfolio analytics that drive performance and inform decision making.
- Covering a regional patch, the case management of the rent reviews with full responsibility for the oversite and performance of the external appointed rent review agent (who undertakes the negotiations) to ensure reviews are settled in a timely manner and at an open market rent
- Liaise with the wider rent review team on rental growth performance and KPI review of our external rent review agents
- Calculating and analysing with internal reporting the REIT’s ERVs at the rent review date and OMR at the bi-valuation dates
Skills and Experience
- Experience undertaking rent reviews
- Experience undertaking Red Book Valuations beneficial
- MRICS qualified, or part qualified (APC Support Provided)
This is an excellent and rare opportunity for a professional focused Surveyor looking to move client side into a busy and growing sector. You will be joining an experienced, close-knit team. The business operates a flexible working policy with the option of two days a week in the office and the remainder at site or working from home.
For a further confidential conversation please contact Alex Saunders on 0203 4751 729 or apply with your CV.