Are you an experienced Buildings Control Surveyor looking for an opportunity to work on major commercial projects for one of the UK's fastest growing consultancies then this is for you.
Our client are seeing significant growth across the North of England and have opportunities for Surveyors, Senior and Principal Buildings Control Surveyors across their London, Brighton, Cambridge and Ashford offices.
You will be responsible for managing a broad and interesting range of projects and will join a highly motivated team and have responsibility for:
- Undertaking plan checks submitted for Building Regulation approval.
- Undertaking site visits, preparing site visit reports, witnessing tests (therefore a full, valid driving licence is essential).
- Attending client and design team meetings to give professional advice regarding building control work.
- Be familiar with and use the management systems, including complying with the Quality Management system.
- Operating in accordance with the commercial requirements of the projects (costs and programme)
To be successful in this role you’ll have a MRICS, MCABE or MCIOB qualification (or be working towards) and have experience in a similar role. You will also have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, alongside the ability to develop the business by introducing new clients and expanding the workload.
We would also be particularly interested in hearing from anybody with a background in Facades.