I am currently working with an innovative mid-sized national partnership who are embracing a modern approach to practices. Due to continued growth, the partnership is looking to bring in a new lease consultancy expert to their team in Birmingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Associate or Director to take a step forward in their career and grow their own team in this expanding consultancy. You will continue to provide assistance to existing clients, while looking to push the growth of your department, and identifying new business opportunities. The role will include hands-on responsibilities, working across the commercial sector with a bias to Industrials.
- Undertaking rent review, lease renewals, and re-gears
- Provide mentorship and training to members of your team.
- Leading negotiations between Landlords and Tenants
- Build and growth your own team in Birmingham
Key Skills and Experience
- RICS Qualified
- Experience in Lease Consultancy at a Senior level (Industrial beneficial)
- Hold a valid UK Driving licence
- Ability to develop and grow, new and existing business connections
For a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity, apply below, or contact me directly on 0121 285 7294 or firstname.lastname@example.org