COMPANY AND ROLE
Our client is a leading global investment manager with a multibillion-pound portfolio in the UK. Within this portfolio are a number of prime mixed use assets with ground floor retail and leisure, mainly in central London, including multiple development projects. Our client is looking to hire an Asset Manager to manage the retail and leisure parts of these assets/ developments.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ASSET COVERAGE
Asset Management of established prime high street retail asset:
- Managing the full leasing process for the scheme
- Progressing the elevation of the scheme through placemaking projects and improving tenant mix to a premium line up
Central London Retail/ Leisure – Development Project:
- Working with the development team and planners on the placemaking of the scheme
- Assisting the development team with the specification of the retail / leisure units
- Launching the marketing of the ground floor of the scheme
Central London parade- Leasing:
- Attending monthly leasing meeting run by the JV partner, and inputting into negotiations
- Analysis of and reporting on any deals agreed to provide a recommendation
- Assisting the acquisitions team on analysis of potential projects or newly acquired projects by providing retail advice relating to uses, rents, layout and underwriting assumptions.
A Salary range of £45,000- £60,000, dependant on the specific experience and skill set of the candidate, plus benefits and bonus.
For further information on this opportunity or to apply for this role please contact Lucy Cook- call 0203 854 3872 , email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply link.