Our client is a privately held property company located in London. They are an active investor and developer focused on the office and residential markets in London, with a substantial portfolio under management.
Our client is seeking an asset manager with a difference; a property professional who has experience of dealing with office buildings, who really knows how offices work, and understands what occupiers expect from their accommodation. With a focus on customer service, the successful candidate will deliver intensive asset management; the primary point of contact for our client’s customers and proactively managing and resolving issues.
The asset manager will work across the portfolio of multi let, income producing, London office buildings with role responsibilities to include:
- Customer relations and service culture
- Day to day asset management
- Value add approach- recognise when a tenure or specification is sub-optimal and what can be done to maximise our client’s position.
- Innovation in the role- involved in the rolling out of new initiatives.
- Understanding performance- financial return and performance
Suitable professional backgrounds for this role could include property management, corporate solutions, or asset management as long as the following experience and skills are in place:
- Experience of managing a commercial portfolio or comparable office building.
- Strong communication skills and a professional, personable, and engaging manner.
- A strong understanding of commercial leases, general Landlord and Tenant legislation, and knowledge of how to value an office building.
- A thorough understanding of how the ‘office of the future’ will look and what makes a successful office building.
The package for this role includes a competitive salary- likely to be £60,000- £80,000 depending on experience, an annual salary review, a discretionary bonus, private pension and private healthcare.
For further information on this opportunity or to apply for this role please contact Lucy Cook- call 0203 854 3872, email email@example.com or click the apply link.