Development Manager – Leading Student Accommodation business - London
We are currently working with a leading PBSA investor, developer, operator who are looking to expand their team with a Development Manager / Development Project Manager. They have a UK wide portfolio of student developments managed from their London office and the role will oversee the 360-development process and existing asset CAPEX spend.
£55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits package (Pension, Healthcare, Flexible working, Bonus)
The Development Manager / Development Project Manager will be joining a fantastic team of high achievers in their modern London office and be responsible for overseeing the 360-development process from initial input into the development appraisals, through planning, design and delivery of PBSA schemes across the UK set up through JV development partners. They have 5 mid-sized schemes (circa 300 – 500 rooms) to deliver in the next 12 months with construction costs of £30+ million and a strong investment and acquisition pipeline.
In addition to the new build work the Development Project Manager will oversee the existing asset smaller capex refurbishment projects circa £1 million - £3 million across the estate. They are looking for an ambitious Development Manager / Project Manager who has developed their experience in the consultancy or client-side environment preferably within residential PRS, hotel or student accommodation projects and it would be advantageous if they have worked on forward funded and JV schemes.
- MRICS / MAPM qualified preferably with a BSc in Project Management or Building Surveying
- Circa 5+ years’ experience in project management within the consultancy environment
- Experience running projects preferably within the residential, hotel of student accommodation space between £3 million and £30+ million.
- Good numerical and interpersonal skills to manage external consultants and JV development partners and report into the internal business.
- Ambitious to develop your experience in the client-side environment within an expanding development business.
This is an excellent opportunity to make the client side move within a buoyant sector of the market.
For further information on this opportunity and to apply for this role please contact John Clarkson on 0203 854 3871 or send your CV through to email@example.com.