An award-winning UK investment, development and management business who have grown their £billion development portfolio over the last decade are looking to appoint an Assistant Asset Manager to join their London team.
To assist with the delivery of the strategic performance and running of the PRS London and South East portfolio.
- Assist with the drive and delivery of the overall portfolio performance to achieve KPIs
- Assist with annual budget setting
- Identification and delivery of innovative value-add asset management initiatives to increase portfolio performance and market value
- Undertake regular site visits and asset inspections
- Assist the Asset manager to deliver portfolio reporting
- Work with the Operation team to achieve portfolio performance with compliance to regulations
- Liaise and manage property managers, sales and acquisitions team and refurbishment team
- Educated to Degree level (property related)
- Previous experience in a residential property /asset management role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Commercially astute, strong numeracy and analytical skills
Competitive salary plus benefits package and bonus.
For further information on this opportunity or to apply for this role please contact Bronwyn Jesse - call 0203 854 3873, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply link.