A town centre retail investor focused on repositioning its centres into multi-use, community focused centres, is seeking a Performance Analyst to join the Investment & Analytics team, reporting to the Investment Director.
The Performance Analyst is responsible for the compilation, analysis and reporting of the core performance metrics across the business, utilising and embracing the embedded management systems and reporting platforms.
The role will collaborate closely across business units and will interact regularly with the senior leadership team, with outputs driving management decision-making and stakeholder reporting.
The role will be accountable for:
- KPI Reporting: Preparing, interrogating and delivering the monthly key performance indicators
- Transaction Reporting: Preparing, interrogating and delivering commercial leasing tracking and conversion reporting and analysis
- Stakeholder Reporting: Supporting SLT in the preparation of high-quality analytics materials
- Business Plan Forecasting: Leading the preparation of Business Plan budgeting and reforecasting on allocated assets.
Suitable candidates will likely:
- have skills and experience in data analytical tasks, reporting and creation of presentations
- have a passion for ensuring data accuracy
- be competent in Excel- able to manipulate data- and be comfortable with systems such as Power BI
- have relevant property experience which could be from a similar performance or portfolio focused role, or from research or data, or similar
The basic salary for this role is likely to be between £60,000 and £65,000, dependant on experience, plus benefits and bonus.
For further information on this opportunity or to apply for this role please contact Bronwyn Jesse - call 0203 854 3873 , email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply link.