A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Surveyor or Senior Surveyor to join the CPO team of a leading property consultancy. The roles will primarily see you assisting public authorities; however, you will also work with private developers and infrastructure suppliers. The role offers a unique opportunity to not only produce asset valuations and compensation claims, but also be involved in the transactional work involved in compensation acquisitions.
Joining the team, you will report to the CPO Director and be able to draw on the experience within the local team as well as the wider national team. You will join tight knit team who foster a good work environment and regularly going out for social events. You will further be provided consistent training and lay out a pathway to progress your career.
- Assist in the transactional process of compensation claims
- Valuation and preparation of compensation claims on behalf of clients
- Consultation and negotiation with property owners, occupiers, and public authorities
- Assist in training and development of junior team members
Key Skill and Experience
- Registered Valuer (beneficial)
- CPO valuation experience and legislation knowledge
For a further confidential conversation regarding this opportunity, apply below; alternatively contact Connor Moore on 0121 285 7294 or firstname.lastname@example.org