Joshua Robert Recruitment are excited to be working with one of the UK’s largest and most successful Property Management business’. Their Property management team looks after over £12bn of commercial property across their UK offices. The company works on behalf of fund managers, REITs, private equity groups and foreign investors helping to ensure their assets work harder, delivering higher returns and better performance. The Role:
An opportunity has arisen within the Glasgow office for a Senior Surveyor to help continue delivering the highest levels of satisfaction amongst tenants and clients alike in Scotland and the North of England. This will require the person to manage and take ‘full ownership’ of assigned properties, including responsibility for all aspects for service delivery, tenant liaison, service charge management, compliance. Regular report and client contract, Confidence delivering the fundamentals of property management and seeking to add value where appropriate.
Duties will include:
- To manage and take ‘full ownership’ of a given number of properties.
- To carry out property inspections and take note of building defects, tenant alterations, occupiers and what is happening in the local area.
- To draft and present management reports to the client in face to face meetings.
- To report directly to the client.
- To attend meetings with tenants and consultants.
- Monitor Risk Wise to ensure the properties are compliant with Health & Safety requirements.
- Ensure service charge budgets and reconciliations are delivered.
- To work with facilities managers, building managers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury and other central functions.
- To ensure property management systems are kept up to date at all times.
The successful candidate will have experience managing commercial property in a similar client facing role, particularly mixed use properties. MRICS is desirable however not essential, experience is key. In Return:
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary along with the opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities. You will be part of a team where you really matter, working for a company committed to engaging with and developing all employees. For more information, please contact Lee on:0121 582 0877Lee.email@example.com