Joshua Robert recruitment are excited to be working with a global organisation with over 100 locations across several countries. Our client offers the highest quality service in all aspects of property management ranging through day to day activities at the properties to financial control to developing asset enhancing initiatives with their clients.
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Surveyor or Senior Surveyor to join their Commercial team in Portsmouth to help manage assets/portfolios. The Role:
- To provide a premium level property management service.
- Day-to-day link with Client’s asset managers.
- Client reporting – to produce monthly/quarterly reports and attend client meetings.
- Lease management and administration, including dealing with tenant compliance with lease covenants and tenant applications.
- Liaising closely with site-based FM and front of house teams on the day-to-day maintenance and operational issues.
- Service charge management, budgetary control and year end reconciliations.
- Regular property inspections
- Actively promoting strong occupier relations through regular tenant liaison ranging from 1:1 contact to hosting tenant forums/debates.
- Participating in initiatives to improve the performance of the assets.
- RICS Qualified – Preferred.
- Minimum 2 Years PQE Within Property Management - Preferred.
- High degree of commerciality and experience of development business with existing clients.
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High attention to detail.
As well as working for a successful and growing company where you will really matter, you will receive a competitive basic salary and fantastic benefits package.For more information, please contact Lee Tiff on:0121 582 email@example.com