Woodhouse Property Recruitment have been exclusively engaged to hire a graduate or part-qualified surveyor to join the London office of a real estate investment trust. The business currently has over 500 properties under management valued at over £2.5bn. The role will be within their property management team and focus on an interesting portfolio across London and the South. Full APC support will be offered within this role and the business have an excellent track record of supporting those looking to gain chartership. This is rare opportunity for someone looking to make the move client side to an exciting, forward thinking and highly profitable real estate investment company.
· Property inspections and tenant review meetings
· Service charge management including budgets and annual reconciliations
· Management of planned and reactive maintenance contracts
· Health & Safety compliance management
· Contractor liaison and management
· Effective tenant communication and support
· Rent collection and debt control
· Lease management ensuring compliance of both the Landlord and Tenant
· Overseeing Lease assignments, Licence for Alterations etc and liaising with solicitors
· Liaison with wider property teams.
· Support the drive for change and improvement within the business.
· Potential travel throughout the UK.
To be considered candidates must have an RICs accredited degree and will ideally have experience of working within commercial property management.
For a further confidential conversation regarding this opportunity please contact Alex Saunders on 0203 4751 729 or email email@example.com.