Park Avenue are currently working with Hertfordshire based Local Authority Client who are looking for an Interim Estates and Valuation Surveyor to join their property team on an initial 6 month contract.
You will be responsible for providing a wide-range of advice and expertise on all aspects of commercial property, this includes daily estate management duties such as Rent Reviews, Lease Renewals and Valuations on behalf of the Council.
Duties in the role
- Day-to-day management of the Property Portfolio conducting rent review reviews and lease renewals and daily estate management duties.
- Contribute towards the Corporate Landlord process for advising on the best use of property assets.
- Assisting with ongoing lease negotiations with partnership organisations
- Conducting Redbook valuations
What you need
- Previous experience of managing property portfolios for Local Authorities.
- Capable in completing, Landlord and Tenant Matters, Rent Reviews, Lease Reviews, and general estate management duties.
- Significant experience of Valuations.
The contract will be an Initial 6 month contract with scope for further extension and the majority of the work will be conducted from home with a council issued laptop.
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in