To manage commercial property in accordance with client requirements, having regard to agreed terms and conditions detailed within the Management Agreement.
To implement policies and procedures to ensure efficient management of property.
Adapt and customise scope and range of services to meet client and occupiers' individual needs.
Apply expert knowledge and awareness and work closely with other professionals.
Ensure services provided are implemented effectively and in accordance with policy guidelines.
Key Role Deliverables:
* Effectively and efficiently manage workload within property
* Develop and implement the Business Plan for assigned property
* Provide excellent client/occupier service and respond to any issues/queries in a timely manner
* Conduct daily/weekly/monthly inspections of the property to ensure compliance with leases and statutory obligations
* Ensure accuracy and compliance with all property related invoices
* Prepare and maintain appropriate client/occupier statutory records and correspondence
* Ensure occupiers are informed of emergency contacts, insurance requirements, financial procedures and maintenance request procedures
* Act as point of contact for the occupiers in respect of all matters relating to the property
* Efficiently deliver management services including (but not limited to): occupier relationship management, compliance, service charge budgeting and accurate and timely reporting
* Effective liaison with property managers, accounts managers, credit controller and other team members
* Maintain and update knowledge of property management services and procedures to assist in the delivery of excellent customer service
* Have knowledge and understanding of health and safety legislation
* Undertake regular inspections of the property
* Coordinate contractors for the property
* Obtain estimates for property repairs/maintenance and ensure timely payment of invoices
* Have input to the preparation, implementation, and management of service charge accounts
* Prepare occupier correspondence
* Coordinate and attend appointments, on/off-site meetings, and conference calls
* Ongoing monitoring and implementation of statutory health and safety requirements
Experience: the following experience is relevant to the role
* NEBOSH Qualification is an essential requirement for the role
* PC skills - Word / Excel / Outlook / online PM accounting & H&S systems
* Ability to use initiative and problem solve effectively
* Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
* Confident and assertive
* Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
* Ability to remain calm under pressure
* Exceptional organisational skills
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.