Our client is a modern multi-disciplinary consultancy, with collaborative innovation at the heart of what they do. Following successful award of multiple commissions, they are seeking to strengthen their PM division with an experienced Project Manager, one who is passionate about managing projects and looking to work in a dynamic, fast moving and meritocratic environment.
- Co-ordinating the tender and novation of the consultants involved
- Collating Contract documents to be executed
- Putting change control and reporting procedures in place
- Manage change control procedures and instructing agreed changes as required
- Co-ordinate the review of design information provided by the contractor (contractors proposals) and attain Client’s approval.
- Review the progress of the work against the Contract programme
- Prepare reports for the Client summarising the current position of cost and programme
- Certify payments and consider, review and agree the outcome of any claims
- Monitor commissioning and inspections
- Certify Practical Completion
- Assist in the prevention or settlement of any disputes
- Notify the contractor of any defects
- Assist in agreeing and certifying the final account
- Conclude the rectification period and issue the notice of completion of making good.
- Degree in Construction related subject.
- Professionally qualified (MRICS, RIBA, MCIOB) or working towards.
- Ideally you will have experience with new build housing, schools and care schemes.
- Excellent client management skills, a proven ability to work individually and lead project teams, that link with a wider multi-disciplinary team.
- You will also need access to your own transport.