A multi-disciplinary, national construction consultancy are seeking an Associate MEP Quantity Surveyor for a high profile position within the London, MEP quantity surveying team.
The Associate MEP Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Associate MEP Quantity Surveyor will play a leading role on a major project in North London which will require both site and office based working.
Outside of offering extensive MEP Quantity Surveying services on the above project, you will also be a key client contact and manage a small team.
The Associate MEP Quantity Surveyor
- MUST be DV cleared - required because of the project
- MUST be sole UK nationals - required because of the project
- Will consider Senior to Associate Director level MEP Quantity Surveyors
- Excellent technical skills
- Comfortable being site based periodically
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 27 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- Discretionary car allowance
- Health cover
- Professional membership fees and training
- Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Associate Director / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager