Chartered Building Surveyor - Quality Focused Private Practice – Non-lender Residential Surveys
Our client is an independent firm of chartered surveyors based in Twickenham; specialising in pre-purchase residential surveys and party wall work across West London / Surrey.
Working directly with purchasers, they enjoy an excellent local reputation and offer Chartered Building Surveyors a quality focused, high earning alternative to corporate volume reporting.
With an impressive pipeline of instructions, they now seek an additional Chartered Building Surveyor as follows:
- Undertaking privately instructed Homebuyer and Building Surveys for directly instructing clients locally (KT, TW and W postcodes)
- Working home based in a compact patch undertaking a high quality, low volume, high fee workload
Suitable Chartered Building Surveyors will need MRICS/FRICS qualification, 3 years PQE and experience of undertaking level 1-3 residential surveys.
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor can expect the following remuneration:
- a basic salary circa £55-60k
- bonuses based on both company profitability and personal fee income
- the opportunity for equity in the business
- company pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday
- All surveying equipment provided
- Mobile phone provided
- RICS membership fee paid
- CPD costs paid
- Mileage/parking paid
If you’re an MRICS/FRICS qualified Building Surveyor who meets the above criteria and would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.