Senior Land Buyer
A long established family Property Company based in north Hertfordshire, predominantly housebuilding but with significant commercial property interests.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Senior Land Buyer with the opportunity to progress rapidly to MD.
You will have extensive experience in heading the land acquisition process and associated planning and sales functions.
Key responsibilities and requirements
- Responsible for leading land buying process, planning and technical teams including liaising with and instructing estate agents
- Solid knowledge of housebuilding
- Comprehensive knowledge of the planning process
- Preparation of cashflows
- Team player with excellent people management skills
- Ability and desire to become Managing Director and fulfil the functions of that role which include:
- Developing and executing the Company’s business strategies
- Providing advice to the Board and Chairperson
- Preparing and implementing comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievements
- Negotiating Bank Finance
What we can offer you
Attractive remuneration package comprising:
Competitive salary and incentives package including Company car or cash alternative
Company pension scheme with employer contributions
Private medical insurance
Rapid progression to MD for the right candidate