Hays Property and Surveying are seeking a Commercial Agency Surveyor to join a well-established independent Property Consultancy based in Dorset.
The business have a strong reputation for providing a range of commercial real estate service across the Dorset region. The business has an established client portfolio, undertaking work on behalf of institutional funds, regional property companies, private investors, developers and local authorities.
Their Agency Department is a key function within the business. They are seeing an ongoing demand for services and, as such, the department is now looking to appoint a Commercial Agency Surveyor to compliment it's existing team
Your new role
As an Agency Surveyor, you will be responsible for providing a range of services and advice across commercial property transactions. This will include all core commercial agency sectors including industrial, office and retail on behalf of a varied portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will included;
- Negotiating the letting, leasing, purchase and sale of commercial properties
- Conducting and securing property viewings
- Preparing and scheduling property marketing material
- Negotiating and agreeing Head of Terms with new occupiers and landlords
- Advising clients on local property rents, trends and values
- Identifying and following up on leads for new instructions
- Liaising with third parties including solicitors, prospective occupiers and other property agents
What you'll need to succeed
- Property related degree, MRICS qualified desirable
- Working at Surveyor or up to Associate Director level, preferably within an Agency role
- Experience of negotiating commercial property transactions
- Knowledge of commercial property leases
- Knowledge of the local property market
- Personable, driven and a strong negotiator
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Basic Salary DOE
- Company Car Allowance
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- 25 days annual leave + BH
- APC support, if required
What you need to do now
For more information regarding this, or any other opportunity, please contact our Southampton based Property and Surveying specialist Jamie Poll on 07800755744.