Building Surveyor - Leading Managing Agent - Prime London Projects - Leading Company
Are you a proven MRICS building Surveyor seeking a new employment opportunity with a leading employer?
Are you looking for a role where you will be working on high value Prime London residential development projects?
Our leading Property client are seeking a proven Building surveyor to join there growing team due to increased demand. Working with an established team of Surveyors, you will play a keen role in overseeing high value projects across prime London.
We are seeking driven and ambitious Surveyors who are...
- Degree level qualification in building surveying or HNC/D and extensive experience will be considered
- Good level of knowledge of building construction, standards, and legislation, and an ability to diagnose and specify remedies to building defects.
- Understanding of responsive repairs, voids works, planned and cyclical repairs requirements.
- Interest and experience in dealing with Licences to Alter.
- Good contract management and budget management skills
- Ability and presence to be proactive and work on own initiative, with limited supervision, and be able to manage contractors delivering building works at project level including H&S, quality, value and progress with excellent organisational skills.
- Good standards of customer care and the ability to deliver accurate and clear communications in writing, face to face or by telephone
- Keen to develop and progress a career
For further details on this exciting new opportunity, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.