A unique opportunity for an Associate Director (Property Management) to work with a leading Housing provider
The role will lead and represent the business area, internally and externally, at a senior level.
A leading, national Housing provider who's current portfolio is a mix of market rent, intermediate rent properties and social rent and commercial units
The key responsibilities of the Associate Director (Property Management) role includes:
- Lead and representing the business area, internally and externally, at a senior level.
- Delivering all services within the confines of current legislation, best practice, client/internal KPIs and SLAs
- Continually assessing existing procedures, determine best practice and ensure implementation, in conjunction with other Operational Leads for consistency.
- Maximising the performance of multiple client portfolios, ensuring that colleagues within the team and across the business deliver the service.
- Working with senior colleagues across the organisation to continually identify, implement and develop processes in order to maximize performance, improve company profitability and provide an integrated service.
- Assisting the Operations Director and Sales Director in the identification, and securing of, new business opportunities.
- Meeting regularly with senior-level clients and manage these relationships, in conjunction with direct reports where applicable.
- Managing the service delivery of internal and external suppliers
- Working with the Health, Safety and Compliance team to ensure a high level of Health and Safety compliance is maintained across the portfolio at all times.
- Managing the complaints process (root cause analysis, training-out issues, changing procedures to eradicate repeat incidents).
The successful candidate for the Associate Director (Property Management) will:
- Have excellent knowledge of the Private Rented Sector and multi-tenure management and associated legislation, property and tenancy management, property/landlord and tenant law, the private rented sector and affordable housing
- Hold in-depth knowledge of property law.
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of customer service and property issues, and have a clear ability to be able to pick up systems and processes quickly
- Hold relevant industry qualifications
- Live an easily commutable distance from Central London on a daily basis
A competitive annual salary and benefits package