My client is currently looking for a commercially aware Senior Building Surveyor for their Newcastle office.
My client offers fantastic progression throughout the business with great opportunities for career development.
Responsibilities of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- Solid understanding of forms of NEC Contracts
- Managing projects and/or multidisciplinary teams for various refurb projects
- Due Diligence Surveys
- Experience in Contract Administration
- Planned Maintenance Surveys
Requirements of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- MRICS is essential for this role
- Project experience would be highly advantageous for this role
On offer for the Senior Building Surveyor:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £42,000 to £48,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits package includes pension of 10%, healthcare, life assurance, 25 days annual leave, annual bonus and a range of other flexible benefits.
What happens next:
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying & Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.