Real Estate Recruiter - Bristol
Are you an ambitious, driven individual who is looking to join a dynamic team? Would you like the opportunity to add tangible value to a company that is actively investing in their next phase of growth?
We're looking for motivated recruiters to help drive forward our growth plans and be an integral of the team. As a business, we have a modern work culture with wellbeing and work/life balance at the centre of what we do. Our USPs are our knowledge of the sector and extensive network of contacts. We have a very supportive team with a huge amount of experience who can offer a wealth of contacts, ongoing support, backed up by external training and clear career paths.
Why Beach Baker?
- The leading Real Estate recruitment firm in the South West.
- Established for over decade, with a wealth of experience, contacts, testimonials and agreements with global to independent firms.
- Feel part of a wider real estate community and a respected name within the industry.
- In a larger recruitment firm, you are typically a 'small cog' - at Beach Baker you will immediately be an integral part of the team with a direct line of contact to senior members of the team (flat management structure).
- We offer an inclusive and positive work culture, where your hard work is continually recognised and rewarded.
- Members of APSCo and committed to excellence in the professional recruitment industry.
- Excellent financial backing and clear business plan.
To be a successful Recruiter at Beach Baker you will need:
- Mimimum of 2 years experience working as a 360° recruitment consultant.
- Proven background in revenue generation/achieving sales targets.
- Be natural and confident at communicating with clients with a pro-active attitude.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Benefits of working as a Recruiter at Beach Baker?
- Joining a respected firm, with a proven record of accomplishment.
- Access to an established client/candidate database.
- Uncapped commission with no threshold (earning commission as soon as you start billing).
- Modern work culture with autonomy, guidance and training (improving your work-life balance).
- Clear and structured career progression path within the business.
- Regular individual and team reward incentive schemes for high performers.
- Supportive platform for team wellbeing including free access to onsite gym, yoga and fitness training sessions.
- Enhanced private pension with Royal London after qualifying period.
- Private health Insurance with AXA PPP after qualifying period.
- Life assurance and critical illness cover with Legal & General.
- Christmas and summer parties.
- Very good annual leave and roll over scheme.
- Your birthday off as an extra day of leave.
- Closed between Christmas and New Year.
- Flexible and home-working options.
- Laptop, iPhone and accessories.
- Commission paid monthly 3 months in arrears.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Additional benefits following length of service.
If you're interested in finding out more please contact Rupert Stuart-Baker firstname.lastname@example.org Beach Baker are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace.