Woodhouse Property Recruitment are excited to be assisting modern client-side property developer in the search for Property Manager to join their team in Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a young but highly experienced team, and work on a property portfolio that best suits your personal experience. The company currently manages a portfolio across Residential assets and Commercial assets which include; Office, Retail, Industrial, and Mixed-use.
You will be joining a close-knit team who work collaboratively across projects and also regularly hold team social events. The business has significant growths plans over the coming years with a number of exciting new developments in the pipeline. This means for those joining the business there is ample opportunity for career progression as well as an opportunity to gain exposure within new business areas. The company also operate a hybrid working model allowing you the flexibility to split your time between home and office working. The company places a high emphasis on both mentoring and developing their employees.
- Engage and assist with Agency team in the marketing of vacant properties
- Assisting L&T on commercial assets
- Produce property financial reports
- Evaluate and collect service charges
Key skills and experience
- MRICS Qualified or working towards (beneficial)
- Experience in Residential or Commercial Property Management (Beneficial)
- Full and Valid UK Driving License
For a further confidential conversation regarding this opportunity, apply via the link below, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 0121 285 7294