A highly prestigious, international consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor keen to progress within a close knit team who work across a mixture of commercial and higher education projects across London and the major cities.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Reporting into a Partner and Director from the London office, the successful Quantity Surveyor will work on commercial office and student accommodation projects, up to £35m, from inception to completion taken on both pre and post contract roles.
The Partner is seeking a Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable in front of clients and is eager to move into an Executive/ Senior Quantity Surveyor role in the future.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a RICS accredited degree
- PQS/Consultancy experience within the UK
- 4+ years Quantity Surveying experience
- Commercial, or Education project experience would be beneficial
- Committed to progressing towards Senior Quantity Surveyor
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Private Medical insurance
- Health & Leisure contributions
- Professional subscription
- Social events
- Career progression
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Season ticket loan, interest free
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
MRICS / Project Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant