Building Surveyor/Project Manager (Client Side)
£60-70k plus attractive bonus and benefits
London / flexible working
We are working with an award winning, FTSE property investment company who own and manage over 4m sq ft of commercial property in London. This is a forward thinking and progressive company with a strong reputation.
Due to ongoing expansion of their London portfolio, their in house project team seek a Project Manager from a Building Surveying background to lead CAT A/CAT B internal refurbishment projects. As client side Project Manager, you will instruct and oversee an external team to ensure projects are delivered within time/budget.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in a property/construction related subject and have a minimum of 2 years' building consultancy experience overseeing CAT A/CAT B refurbishment projects.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Project Management of CAT A/CAT B refurbishment projects
- Acting as contract administrator
- Coordinating and leading a team of consultants
- Managing internal stakeholder relationships
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree qualified in a property/construction related subject
- Chartered professional, ideally MRICS building surveying pathway
- Experienced in a building/project consultancy with experience of leading CAT A/CAT B projects
Package on offer:
- Employee share scheme
- Pension 10% contribution
- Life assurance
- London based with flex working of up to 2 days wfh per wk
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at email@example.com