Project Manager - Director
Consultancy - Residential Sector Lead
£95-110,000 plus package
A strategic opportunity has arisen with this established project and cost consultancy who seek a director to lead and expand their residential project management team in London.
With an existing client base and team in place, the company is now implementing their next phase of growth and seek a director to lead the residential team and develop it further.
Reporting to the head of project management, you will be responsible for overall success of the residential team including; project delivery, budgets, people and clients.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Overall lead for the residential project management team
- Coordinating and leading a team of project managers
- Project delivery within the residential sector (developer/investor clients)
- Managing existing client relationships
- Maximising cross selling with internal teams such as cost managers
- Coordinating marketing and business development strategy
- Utilising your own network to develop new clients
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree qualified in a property or construction related subject
- A chartered property/construction professional, ideally MRICS, MCIOB or similar
- Experienced in a consultancy environment managing investor/developer residential projects from inception to completion
- Experienced in acting in a management/senior management capacity
- Experienced with setting and managing budgets
- Experienced in business development and have a strong network
- Someone with an engaging leadership style and a track record of developing successful teams
Package on offer:
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org