Cost Manager/Quantity Surveyor (AD level)
Up to £75k plus attractive bonus and benefits
Manchester or Leeds based (with flexible working)
This leading UK project consultancy, over 100 strong, have built an exceptional people orientated culture which has resulted in high employee satisfaction ratings and them being voted as one of the best companies to work for at the Property Awards.
They are developing their existing cost management team in the North of England and have a strategic requirement to appoint an Associate Director level cost manager who has the attributes to move into a Director/Head of QS/cost management role in the medium term.
This role can be based in Manchester or Leeds with flexible working.
This is a varied role covering all aspects of pre/post contract cost management, client and team management. They cover projects for a range of well known private sector developer/investor/fund clients in the mixed use, residential, office, hotel and leisure sectors. Typical projects are £10-100m.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing new build and refurbishment projects in the residential and commercial sectors
- Managing projects at both pre and post contract stages
- Acting as key client contact
- Acting as Employers Agent
- Team leading
The successful candidate:
- BSc/MSc in quantity surveying or related subject
- Chartered QS, MRICS (or equivalent)
- Proven QS/cost management professional with a track record in leading projects from inception to completion in the private sector
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- A strong team player and able to spot opportunities to cross sell
- Experience with mentoring/team leading
Package on offer includes:
- Genuine opportunity to move into a Director level role in medium term
- up to £75,000
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at email@example.com