- Project Quantity Surveyor
- £40,000 - £50,000 + bonus + expenses + progression
- Main contractor
- West London
A unique opportunity for a dynamic Project Quantity Surveyor to join this boutique Main Contractor, offering specialist construction services for luxurious and high-end residential, commercial and landmark properties, in and around London and Soouth East. Real opportunity to develop and progress as right-hand to Director.
With a diverse portfolio of clients, this dynamic main contractor is works across a number of sectors, including; high-end residential and commercial, across London and the South.
Formed by the UK Director of a leading international PQS firm, the company is experiencing strong and sustained growth and is now searching for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join the team under the Director. You will be given responsibility for multiple projects on-site and will then ahve the opportunity to progress towards a Commercial Manager role as the company grows.
This is a thoroughbred Main Contractor. A team of QS and Site Managers delivering projects with all trades sub-contracted.
Person Specification: Project Quantity Surveyor
For this key role you will be a motivated and dynamic individual, with the drive and ambition to develop your role, becoming a key player in the development and growth of the company.
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor ideally across a range of sectors
- Proven experience running 2 or more projects concurrently
- Team player with solution-based attitude
- Energetic and organised, able to focus on detail
- Ambitious and keen to progress
Roles and Responsibilities: Project Quantity Surveyor
- Commercially responsible for varied projects across London an South East (values from £500k to £5m).
- Responsible for procurement of sub-contractors, commercial management on site, payment process with sub-contractors, client valuations, change control, final accounts and internal financial reporting (profit/loss) via CVR.
- Assist with estimating of prospective projects.
- Reporting to Director
Salary and package: Project Quantity Surveyor
Our client is offering a starting salary of £45,000 - £60,000 + bonus + expenses + progression dependant on experience and background. Flexible working comes as standard.
APPLY : Project Quantity Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Project Quantity Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors