- Assistant Building Surveyor
- £30,000 – £39,000 + Bonus + Pension
- Project focussed in commercial sector
- Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Opportunity for an Assistant Building Surveyor to progress within this small yet heavyweight private practice based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire. Diverse and dynamic, you will focus on project work in the commercial sector.
This Chartered Building Surveying practice in Amersham, Buckinghamshire has all the benefits of a small friendly practice with the added clout of a serious and large client-base. Handling the same type and value of projects as handled by the biggest consultancies in London and The South, this company can offer a wide variety of work with a focus on project work in the commercial sector.
With a Directors hailing from Malcolm Hollis they have an an excellent spread of interesting work with values up to £5m.
With an ever-expanding workload, they are now recruiting for an Assistant Building Surveyor to join their busy team and they are happy to promote real opportunities for continued career progression.
Person Specification: Assistant Building Surveyor
- You will be qualified to degree level or equivilent in Building Surveying or associated subject
- You will have a minimum of 1-year post-qualification experience
- You will ideally have a spread of experience across project and professional work, ideally in the commercial sector
- You will have excellent communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities: Assistant Building Surveyor
- Focused primarily in the commercial sector, you will have accesll to all types of work required for your APC.
- You will gain exposure across the full project lifecycle, including contract administration and project management
- Professional work can include; dilapidations, surveys, party walls, due diligence, licence for alteration, reinstatement cost assessments, planned maintenance etc etc.
Salary & Package:
Our client is happy to offer a salary between £30,000 – £39,000 + Bonus + Pension + RICS subscriptions, commensurate with your skills and ability. You will also be given full support throughout your APC with hands-on assistant from the Directors.
APPLY : Assistant Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Assistant Building Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors