- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Up to £65,000 + healthcare + 5% pension + package + progression
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
- Aldgate East, London
Unique opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join this 200-strong consultancy in what will initially be a stand-alone QS role alongside an existing team of Building Surveyors, reporting in to a Director. You will have the opportunity to work across all project sectors and once settled you will be able to shape the role and grow the division.
Our client is a multidisciplinary building consultancy, providing a full range of professional services within various industry sectors, including; commercial, healthcare, education, residential and community.
With new purpose-built offices designed around agile/ flexible working for 2021, they are now recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their consultancy in central London, 3 minutes walk from Aldgate East tube station.
Person Specification – Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Hold a RICS accredited Quantity Surveying degree.
- Chartered to MRICS level.
- Ability to present directly to external clients, and act as an impartial expert in your discipline.
- Proven consultancy experience.
- Experience of leading projects.
- Enthusiasm and initiative to develop business.
- Interest in developing a QS team in the London office.
Roles & Responsibilities – Senior Quantity Surveyor
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities which will include:
- Delivery of a range of projects from £250k up to £35M.
- Liaising with clients, contractors and other internal teams.
- Experience running projects from inception to completion, client facing and chairing meetings.
- Preparation of cost plans, tender documents and contract documents for financial and commercial presentation.
- Occasional production and pricing of bills of quantity from drawings and specifications.
- Financial analysis of current and upcoming projects, and meeting agreed targets.
- Respond to commercial changes as appropriate.
Salary & Package – Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our client is offering a salary of up to £65,000 per annum depending on your level of experience, along with the following package:
- Pension – 5% Employee pension contribution. Done through salary sacrifice so more tax efficient.
- Private Healthcare
- Away weekends
- Inter-office football tournament
- Summer party
- Christmas Party
- Various social events throughout the year
APPLY – Senior Quantity Surveyor
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Jobs from HD Surveyors