Client Side Project Manager - Commercial Property Developer
£65-75k plus up to 50% bonus and benefits
This highly respected developer have a track of delivering some of the capitals most iconic commercial/mixed use buildings. Working with some of the UK's most admired architects, they have built a reputation for being at the forefront of design and sustainability.
They currently seek a project manager to work with a director on high profile office/mixed use schemes £150m+ in Central London. This is a delivery focused role, taking projects from planning to handover including tender and consultant appointment. Whilst this is a PM led role, there will also be the opportunity to have some input into site appraisal, sales/marketing of sites alongside their development team.
This role will suit a candidate who is either currently sitting client side in a delivery capacity or a candidate who is in a consultancy PM role looking to move client side.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting a director in leading projects circa £100-200m+
- Involvement from inception to completion with an emphasis on delivery of schemes from planning to completion
- Selection, appointment and management of external consultants and contractors
- Attending and managing meetings
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree qualified in a property/construction related subject
- Chartered property/construction professional, MRICS, RIBA, MCIOB or similar
- Project management experience, gained in consultancy or client organisation, assisting or leading commercial/mixed use development projects £50m+ under JCT contract
Package on offer:
- Basic £65-75,000
- Discretionary bonus up to 50%
- Benefits package
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org