Project Manager - Associate Director
£80-90k plus bonus and benefits
This leading International Project Management consultancy have won a significant amount of work in the London residential and commercial sectors and now seek a Project Manager at Associate Director level to lead a team in delivering these schemes.
Working alongside a Director, this role offers the opportunity to lead a team in the delivery of projects, circa £30-150m, whilst also being actively involved with leading client relationships, bids and strategic department decisions.
This team have a set growth plan which means genuine career progression to Director level in the medium term.
The ideal candidate will be a chartered Project Management professional with proven experience delivering new build or major refurbishment projects in the private sector.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing private sector residential/commercial development projects from planning to completion
- Managing all aspects of the project, engaging with the client, construction and design team to drive the project forward
- Monitoring project progress against programme and reporting accordingly
- Acting as key client contact
- Leading a small internal team of Project Managers
The successful candidate:
- Degree qualified in a property/construction related subject
- A chartered Project Management professional, ideally MRICS, MCIOB (or equivalent)
- Proven Project Management experience in a consultancy leading projects from inception to completion
- Confident in JCT contracts
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills;
- A strong team player and able to spot opportunities to cross sell
- Experienced with mentoring/team leading
Package on offer includes:
- Excellent career opportunities as this teams continues to expand
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org