Hays Property and Surveying are seeking an MRICS qualified L&T Surveyor to join a specialist independent property consultancy based in Hampshire.
The business is a niche, but well established, property consultancy that provide a range of professional services to clients within the Primary Healthcare sector. Their client portfolio typical consists of GP Surgeries, private property companies, developers, local government and the national health service.
With workloads continuing to grow, the business is now in an exciting time and, as such, is looking to appoint an additional Chartered Surveyor to join the team.
Your new role
As a Chartered Surveyor you will be responsible for undertaking a range of professional commercial property services across properties within the Primary Healthcare sector. Predominantly, this will be focused on Landlord and Tenant advice, so skills in this area will be key, with some involvement in Valuation. You may also provide services in other areas, including development consultancy and investment transaction advice.
Key responsibilities may include;
- Undertake and negotiate on rent reviews, lease renewals and lease re-gearing.
- On occasion, undertake Commercial Valuation and Development appraisals
- Provide advice to healthcare property clients in relation to investment transactions
- Provide general commercial property advice to a mixed-portfolio of clients, particularly in relation to landlord and tenant matters.
What you'll need to succeed
- MRICS qualified
- Proven experience in undertaking general practice surveying services, specifically focused on Landlord and Tenant OR Valuation Advisory.
- Sound, all-rounded knowledge of commercial property
- Strong commercial acumen, personal drive and proficient analytical skills
- Experience of working within the Healthcare sector is desirable, but not essential
What you need to do now
For more information regarding this, or any other opportunity, please contact our Southampton based Property & Surveying specialist Jamie Poll on 07800755744.