Graduate Building Surveyor - Sussex
We would like to make you aware of a live job vacancy that might be of interest to you. Graduate Building Surveyor / Permanent / Competitive Salary - Negotiable
Our Client is an established building consultancy who specialise in surveying on commercial, property and building projects in the south who are seeking a Graduate Building Surveyor to become a member of this successful and dynamic team.
Your New Role: You will become an integral part of the team, reporting to the senior management team, you will directly influence colleague engagement and fulfilment and thereby increase productivity and client satisfaction. Key responsibilities will also include:
- Preparation of Condition Surveys and Specifications of Works.
- Building pathology inspections and reports.
- Submitting of applications for listed building consent, planning approval and building regulation approval.
- Professional work including Party Wall Awards, Schedule of Dilapidation's, Building Surveys
Their ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Experience in CAD drawings preferable.
- Design capability.
- Able to undertake preparation of specifications and contract administration work and to act as the principal designer under CDM 2015 regulations.
This opportunity will give the chance to enhance your existing skills, while developing new expertise. If you're interested in this role, please reply to the email, with an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.